TERMS UPDATED ON Nov 5, 2018
This is a binding Agreement between Evergreen ATM LLC Doing Business As (D.B.A) GetCoins(“GetCoins” or “We”) and the person, persons, or entity (“You” or “Your”) using the service, Software, or application (“Software”).
In using the Software, you make the representations below and acknowledge that You have carefully read, that you understand, that You agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Rights and Obligations
GetCoins provides the Software solely on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and on the condition that You accept and comply with them. By using the Software You (a) accept this Agreement and agree that You are legally bound by its terms; and (b) represent and warrant that: (i) You are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement; and (ii) if You are a corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity, You have the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity and bind them to these terms.
This Software functions as a free, open source, and multi-signature digital wallet. The Software does not constitute an account where We or other third parties serve as financial intermediaries or custodians of Your cryptocurrencies(s).
While the Software has undergone beta testing and continues to be improved by feedback from the open-source user and developer community, We cannot guarantee there will not be bugs in the Software. You acknowledge that Your use of this Software is at Your own discretion and in compliance with all applicable laws. You are responsible for safekeeping Your passwords, private key pairs, PINs, and any other codes You use to access the Software.
IF YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR GETCOINS WALLET OR YOUR ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS AND YOU HAVE NOT SEPARATELY STORED A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET AND CORRESPONDING PASSWORD, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY BITCOIN YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT GETCOINS WALLET WILL BECOME INACCESSIBLE. All transaction requests are irreversible. The authors of the software, employees and affiliates of GetCoins, copyright holders, and We cannot retrieve your private keys or passwords if you lose or forget them and cannot guarantee transaction confirmation as we do not have control over the Bitcoin network.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, this software is provided “as is” and no representations or warranties can be made of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness or a particular purpose and noninfringement. You assume any and all risks associated with the use of the software. In no event shall the authors of the software, employees and affiliates of Bitpay, employees and affiliates of GetCoins, copyright holders, BitPay, Inc., or GetCoins, be held liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software. We reserve the right to modify this disclaimer from time to time.
In connection with your use of the Software, you agree as follows:
- You will not at any time use an Account or Wallet that is created by any other user.
- We cannot guarantee the identity of any user, sender, requester, receiver or any other party and you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs in connection with your Account or your Wallet.
- You will verify all Transaction information before entering into any Transactions through our Services as once we submit the Transaction to the applicable digital currency network, we cannot cancel it.
- You will immediately notify us of any security breach or unauthorized use of our Services.
- We cannot cancel any Transactions that have already been submitted to the applicable digital currency network.
- We may provide to any governmental authority all information about your Account and your use of the Services in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- You will not attempt to conduct any transactions in a digital currency that is not supported by us.
- Digital currency associated with any pending Transaction will not be available in your Wallet or available for any other Transaction.
- You will not use the Site or Services for any purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not use the Services to purchase or sell any products or services that are restricted by any governmental authority or that are unlawful.
Choice of Law
This Agreement, and its application and interpretation, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of law rules. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in or near Nevada for any dispute arising under this Agreement.
In the event any court shall declare any section or sections of this Agreement invalid or void, such declaration shall not invalidate the entire Agreement and all other paragraphs of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The terms and provisions of this Agreement are binding upon Your heirs, successors, assigns, and other representatives. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be considered to be an original, but both of which constitute the same Agreement.
You assume any and all risks associated with the use of the Software. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement from time to time.